Windows 10 is a great operating system, but it’s not perfect. Sometimes you might run into errors while installing or updating Windows 10. These problems can be annoying, but luckily they’re easy to fix with just a few simple steps. If your PC is stuck at 0x80300001 error while installing Windows 10, follow these steps:
Fix 0x80300001 Error While Installing Windows 10
1) Run Command Prompt as Administrator
- Run Command Prompt as Administrator
- Type “slmgr /rearm” without the quotes and hit Enter key on your keyboard. This will restart your PC, which will reboot in less than five minutes.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. You can see an option for Check for updates here too: Click on it if you want to check for updates on everything or only selected things that need updating (like apps). Now you’ll be able to see the latest version of Windows 10 OS
2) Type “slmgr /rearm” without the quotes.
- Type “slmgr /rearm” without the quotes. This is a command line tool that you can use on your computer to fix 0x80300001 error and reinstall Windows 10 again.
- Follow the instructions given by slmgr /rearm tool, it will help you install or re-install windows 10 automatically
3) Reboot your PC
Now, reboot your PC to make the update process complete. When you reboot, there will be a prompt to check for updates again. Be sure to check for available Windows 10 Updates on this page before proceeding with the next steps.
The next thing you need to do is download and install Microsoft’s latest cumulative update (CU). This will fix any problems that might be causing your problem or prevent it from happening in the first place!
4) Go to Settings>Update & Security>Windows Update.
- Go to Settings>Update & Security>Windows Update.
- Click on Check for updates, and then select your language settings from the drop-down menu that appears as shown below:
- When Windows 10 suggests that there are unsaved changes in your device and also shows a notification that there are pending updates, click “OK” on both these notifications before proceeding to step 5 below:
5) Click on Check for updates. Now you’ll be able to see the latest version of Windows 10 OS.
You can also click on Troubleshoot > Advanced options and select Install now option if your PC is already up to date with its latest update but still facing issues like 0x80300001 error while installing Windows 10 OS or after installing it as you might have faced some other errors during installation process such as Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD).
You can fix 0x80300001 error when installing windows 10 by following these steps
- Run command prompt as administrator. To do this, right-click on the Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)” option from the context menu.
- Type “slmgr /rearm” without quotes and press Enter key on your keyboard to reboot your PC after successful completion of above procedure.* Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates now and you will see latest version of Windows 10 OS installed on your system after rebooting it.*
In this article, we have shown you how to Fix 0x80300001 error when installing Windows 10. First, you need to run Command Prompt as administrator and type “slmgr /rearm” without the quotes. Then reboot your PC and go to Settings>Update & Security>Windows Update. Now check if there is an update available for your PC; if yes then install it. Finally restart your computer once again and check if all works as expected!